Millano Group's portfolio includes not only standard chocolate products, but also confectionery semi-finished products.
We present a wide range of semi-finished products for professional use in many industries and for various applications. We offer tempered chocolate in the form of tablets available in many flavors. We focus on quality to meet the high expectations of professionals.
Depending on the composition and rheology parameters, tempered chocolates can be used for:
• coating of bakery and pastry products (sponge cake with jelly, biscuits, gingerbread)
• coating of confectionery products of various shapes: jellies, marshmallows, nut pulp blocks, slices
• coating of dried and candied fruit such as Californian prunes, apricots
• for coating of nuts and dried fruit and small confectionery products
• for making chocolate bars and other filled products
• for the manual preparation of chocolate decorations
• as an additive for chocolate mousses, ganache, creams for cakes and pastries
Liquefy chocolate: dessert chocolate at 50-55ºC, milk chocolate and white chocolate at 45-50ºC. Liquification: on an artisan scale on a water bath, where the temperature of the water in the bath should not exceed 65ºC.
Chocolate warmers (e.g. bemar type) can also be used for liquification.
Temper the chocolate mixture
Use the tempered chocolate according to its purpose: forming bars, praline shells, coating pastry, bakery and confectionery products, preparing hand-made decorations (tubes, gratings, chocolate lettering or drawings).
Solidified form (bars): temperature 12-18ºC, relative humidity RH<75%, 18 months for dessert and milk chocolates and 12 months for white chocolates, in intact packaging. Store in a dry, ventilated room, free from foreign odours, away from heat sources.
Semi-finished chocolates are offered in several variants with different values for rheological properties, i.e. viscosity values and melt limits. Chocolate bars featuring moderate viscosity values and a low melting limit, are used for coating. Those with moderate values for viscosity and melting flow limit are used for shaping bars and spreading. As an addition to mousses or creams based on whipped cream or mascarpone.
||Light heating - stabilization of cocoa butter crystals|